mega did not comply. How many warnings???????????????
You get my vote.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
mega did not comply. How many warnings???????????????
ok im sick no after seeing the broke brain idiots avatar
Reeking of awesomeness!
dude first off youre an idiot because there is nothing to comply with.....second off, Ive talked to counts, rocketeer, and Al and though some people complain, theres nothing in the rules against it. So get over it or just change the option so you dont have to view avatars.
Post deleted by burrhead
Why don't you lighten up the posts there burrhead? I'd say that there's people with kids at home that don't want to see an exchange from you to another poster with the word "prick" in it. That's pretty vulgar in and of itself. I've done worse, but I'm not the one trying to be mr. pious around here and rid us of the evil immoral avatars...you're contradicting yourself there.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I called you an idiot because you have wanted me banned forever. I stand by my comments. If Rocket wants to take down my avatar, then he can do whatever he wants to do. Regardless, youre still 2 chromosomes short of a monkeys brain.
took me a minute to get that one...no wonder I failed biology last year [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Oar, you wouldnt be the only one. I took my sciences at mecc and etsu. uva-wise's science department has the same cirriculum as the real uva, therefore I actually did really well in chemistry and microbiology by not taking those classes at wise.
If I want any crap out of you, I'll squeeze your head. The reaon people don't post on here anymore is because of little youngins like you and mega. Such feeble minds!
Bookmarks